Where Do You Need Junk Removal?
Whether you are looking to throw away large household items like broken appliances or old furniture, or are just trying to clean up your home or yard, junk removal companies in Baltimore are here to help de-clutter your space quickly and efficiently. No license is required to perform junk removal in Baltimore so XRefer takes care to partner with companies that have experience, perform background checks on employees and don't overcharge.
The average cost for ¼ truck junk removal in Baltimore is $116. Pricing for ¼ truck junk removal in Baltimore includes 80 to 120 cubic ft.Get Pricing on ¼ Truck Junk Removal
The average cost for ½ truck junk removal in Baltimore is $232. Pricing for ½ truck junk removal in Baltimore includes 180 to 240 cubic ft.Get Pricing on ½ Truck Junk Removal
The average cost for ¾ truck junk removal in Baltimore is $334. Pricing for ¾ truck junk removal in Baltimore includes 300 to 360 cubic ft.Get Pricing on ¾ Truck Junk Removal
The average cost for full truck junk removal in Baltimore is $476. Pricing for full truck junk removal in Baltimore includes 420 to 480 cubic ft. Additional fees may apply for refrigerators, freezers, paint, tires, ac units, pianos and a few other large or hazardous items.Get Pricing on Full Truck Junk Removal
If your garage, attic or house is full of old junk, chances are all of it can be hauled away today. Moreover you probably won't miss any of it, and the relatively low cost is a great deal compared to reclaiming your space. Examples of what some junk haulers in Baltimore take away include:
Before you even call a junk hauler in Baltimore you want to write down specific questions that will help you make an educated choice in hiring the right specialist to remove your waste.
1. Determine what level of service is provided. Do they load the junk truck themselves? Do you need to place all items on the curb or will they gather it for you? Do you need to separate items that can be recycled? *If you require the removal of larger (anything over 10 ft.) or specialty items, be sure to ask whether these items can be removed.
2. Estimate process. Do you charge by portion of junk truck filled up or by weight? Can I send pictures to get a more accurate estimate over the phone? For the most accurate estimate for the cost of junk removal in Baltimore an on-site review at your home or office is the only way to go, as customers typically underestimate the volume of garbage. Most haulers charge by the portion of the truck that is used, and that is very hard for homeowners to conceptualize.
3. Do you pick up junk on weekends? Saturday is often the most convenient day for customers. Most haulers do not work Sundays but it can be negotiated.
4. Do you hold any type of certification or insurance? While a license is not required to operate, knowing if they have a disposal certification can help as additional training can give them an edge. Removing some items such as hazardous waste or medical waste, may require special certification so even if only a tiny portion of your junk is affected you will need a specialist. Also, hiring a company that holds liability insurance or worker's compensation ensures that you will not be held liable if an accident or damage occurs during the job.
5. Do you offer junk recycling? Unfortunately not all companies provide recycling for your unwanted junk. XRefer approved junk removal services in Baltimore go the extra step to recycle as much as possible. This not only helps the environment, but it is the responsible way to dispose of junk, eliminating the need to keep overfilling landfills.
6. Is there anything that I cannot include?
While XRefer partners are able to remove nearly any type of waste from your home or property there are some select items that cannot be hauled. The following items must be separated from your junk and cannot be hauled unless you work with an industry specialist:
7. Do you provide same day junk pickups? Yes! Same day junk pick up is available in most parts of Baltimore but be sure to request service before 10 am to get on the schedule.
XRefer will make sure you only work with reputable and experienced expert junk haulers in Baltimore who will get rid of unnecessary clutter from your home or office. Get started now, haulers are ready to provide a quote, have the experience and knowledge in handling all types of waste and are available in your area.
Note that if you need scrap metal removal, verify certification from the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries, Inc. (ISRI) and make sure they offer recycling. Recycling is an economical and eco-friendly way to reuse items that may have another purpose. Some companies will even donate items that are in good condition to organizations such as Habitat for Humanity or Goodwill.
There's a high demand for Baltimore junk removal. Call or request a quote right now!
Baltimore, MD 21201
Serving: Beechfielf Irvington Area, Charles Village, Fairfield Area, Old Town Area and throughout Baltimore.
Specializing in: commercial junk removal, spring cleanings, garage clean outs...
6401 Quad Ave
Baltimore, MD 21205
Serving: Hunting Ridge, Locust Point, Mondawin-Walbrook Area, Old Town Area and throughout Baltimore.
Specializing in: junk hauling, spring cleanings, piano removal, trash hauling...
3210 E Monument Street
Baltimore, MD 21205
Serving: Fairfield Area, Howard Park, Inner Harbor, Jonestown and throughout Baltimore.
Specializing in: junk hauling, appliance removal, trash hauling...
4601 E Eager St
Baltimore, MD 21205
Serving: Charles Village, Cheswolde Area, Federal Hill, Locust Point, Roland Parl Homewood Guilford and throughout Baltimore.
Specializing in: residential junk removal, refrigerator removal, trash hauling, garage clean outs...
Serving Baltimore, MD
Serving: Chinquapin Park-Belvedere, Govans, Hamilton Area, Howard Park and throughout Baltimore.
Specializing in: commercial junk removal, hoarding cleanup, garage clean outs...
Baltimore, MD 21218
Serving: Bayview Area, Cheswolde Area, Hampden Woodberry Remington, Howard Park, Wakefield, Wakefield and throughout Baltimore.
Specializing in: junk removal, residential junk removal, spring cleanings, refrigerator removal...
7661 Canton Center Drive
Baltimore, MD 21224
Serving: Federal Hill, Greater Mount Washington, Highlandtown, Mondawin-Walbrook Area and throughout Baltimore.
Specializing in: commercial junk removal, refrigerator removal, appliance removal, hoarding cleanup...
7706 Eastdale Rd
Baltimore, MD 21224
Serving: Cherry Hill, Grove Park, Madison-Eastend, Monument Street Area, Park Heights, Wakefield and throughout Baltimore.
Specializing in: residential junk removal, refrigerator removal, appliance removal...
4720 Melbourne Rd
Baltimore, MD 21229
Serving: Berea Area, Federal Hill, Hamilton Area, Lakeland, Pimlico, Upper Northwood and throughout Baltimore.
Specializing in: junk hauling, commercial junk removal, piano removal, trash hauling...
4602 Luerssen Ave
Baltimore, MD 21206
Serving: Chinquapin Park Belvedere, Locust Point, Monument Street Area, Orangeville, Wakefield, West Baltimore and throughout Baltimore.
Specializing in: junk hauling, spring cleanings, appliance removal, hoarding cleanup...