Where Do You Need Junk Removal?
Whether you are looking to throw away large household items like broken appliances or old furniture, or are just trying to clean up your home or yard, junk removal companies in Austin are here to help de-clutter your space quickly and efficiently. No license is required to perform junk removal in Austin so XRefer takes care to partner with companies that have experience, perform background checks on employees and don't overcharge.
The average cost for ¼ truck junk removal in Austin is $111. Pricing for ¼ truck junk removal in Austin includes 80 to 120 cubic ft.Get Pricing on ¼ Truck Junk Removal
The average cost for ½ truck junk removal in Austin is $221. Pricing for ½ truck junk removal in Austin includes 180 to 240 cubic ft.Get Pricing on ½ Truck Junk Removal
The average cost for ¾ truck junk removal in Austin is $318. Pricing for ¾ truck junk removal in Austin includes 300 to 360 cubic ft.Get Pricing on ¾ Truck Junk Removal
The average cost for full truck junk removal in Austin is $455. Pricing for full truck junk removal in Austin includes 420 to 480 cubic ft. Additional fees may apply for refrigerators, freezers, paint, tires, ac units, pianos and a few other large or hazardous items.Get Pricing on Full Truck Junk Removal
If your garage, attic or house is full of old junk, chances are all of it can be hauled away today. Moreover you probably won't miss any of it, and the relatively low cost is a great deal compared to reclaiming your space. Examples of what some junk haulers in Austin take away include:
Before you even call a junk hauler in Austin you want to write down specific questions that will help you make an educated choice in hiring the right specialist to remove your waste.
1. Determine what level of service is provided. Do they load the junk truck themselves? Do you need to place all items on the curb or will they gather it for you? Do you need to separate items that can be recycled? *If you require the removal of larger (anything over 10 ft.) or specialty items, be sure to ask whether these items can be removed.
2. Estimate process. Do you charge by portion of junk truck filled up or by weight? Can I send pictures to get a more accurate estimate over the phone? For the most accurate estimate for the cost of junk removal in Austin an on-site review at your home or office is the only way to go, as customers typically underestimate the volume of garbage. Most haulers charge by the portion of the truck that is used, and that is very hard for homeowners to conceptualize.
3. Do you pick up junk on weekends? Saturday is often the most convenient day for customers. Most haulers do not work Sundays but it can be negotiated.
4. Do you hold any type of certification or insurance? While a license is not required to operate, knowing if they have a disposal certification can help as additional training can give them an edge. Removing some items such as hazardous waste or medical waste, may require special certification so even if only a tiny portion of your junk is affected you will need a specialist. Also, hiring a company that holds liability insurance or worker's compensation ensures that you will not be held liable if an accident or damage occurs during the job.
5. Do you offer junk recycling? Unfortunately not all companies provide recycling for your unwanted junk. XRefer approved junk removal services in Austin go the extra step to recycle as much as possible. This not only helps the environment, but it is the responsible way to dispose of junk, eliminating the need to keep overfilling landfills.
6. Is there anything that I cannot include?
While XRefer partners are able to remove nearly any type of waste from your home or property there are some select items that cannot be hauled. The following items must be separated from your junk and cannot be hauled unless you work with an industry specialist:
7. Do you provide same day junk pickups? Yes! Same day junk pick up is available in most parts of Austin but be sure to request service before 10 am to get on the schedule.
XRefer will make sure you only work with reputable and experienced expert junk haulers in Austin who will get rid of unnecessary clutter from your home or office. Get started now, haulers are ready to provide a quote, have the experience and knowledge in handling all types of waste and are available in your area.
Note that if you need scrap metal removal, verify certification from the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries, Inc. (ISRI) and make sure they offer recycling. Recycling is an economical and eco-friendly way to reuse items that may have another purpose. Some companies will even donate items that are in good condition to organizations such as Habitat for Humanity or Goodwill.
There's a high demand for Austin junk removal. Call or request a quote right now!
Austin, TX 78767
Serving: Barton Hills, Crestview, Parker Lane, Riverside, Rosedale and throughout Austin.
Specializing in: junk hauling, junk removal, piano removal...
1308 Southport DR. #b
Austin, TX 78704
Serving: Dawson, Martin Luther King-Hwy 183, Mlk, North Loop, Saint Johns and throughout Austin.
Specializing in: junk hauling, commercial junk removal, trash hauling, garage clean outs...
3005 S Lamar Blvd
Austin, TX 78704
Serving: Holly, Mlk, North Shoal Creek, Rosedale, Wooten and throughout Austin.
Specializing in: spring cleanings, refrigerator removal, piano removal, hoarding cleanup...
7302 Elm Forest Rd
Austin, TX 78745
Serving: Highland, Montopolis, South Manchaca, Windsor Park, Wooten and throughout Austin.
Specializing in: junk hauling, junk removal, hoarding cleanup...
8291 Springdale Rd Ste 100
Austin, TX 78724
Serving: Govalle, Heritage Hills, Hyde Park, Riverside and throughout Austin.
Specializing in: residential junk removal, spring cleanings, hoarding cleanup...
9721 E Highway 290
Austin, TX 78724
Serving: Allandale, North University, Rosedale, Rosewood, South River City and throughout Austin.
Specializing in: junk hauling, residential junk removal, trash hauling, hoarding cleanup...
5906 N Fm 973
Austin, TX 78724
Serving: Govalle, Martin Luther King-Hwy 183, Old West Austin, Pecan Springs Springdale, Pleasant Valley, Wooten and throughout Austin.
Specializing in: junk hauling, trash hauling, hoarding cleanup...
Austin, TX 78758
Serving: Allandale, Holly, North Lamar, Windsor Hills and throughout Austin.
Specializing in: appliance removal, piano removal, hoarding cleanup...
8760A Research Blvd # 161
Austin, TX 78758
Serving: Brentwood, Pecan Springs Springdale, Riverside, Rmma, Rosewood, West Congress and throughout Austin.
Specializing in: commercial junk removal, refrigerator removal, piano removal, hoarding cleanup...
12501 Tech Ridge Blvd. #1423
Austin, TX 78753
Serving: Chestnut, Gateway, North Lamar, North University, Wooten and throughout Austin.
Specializing in: refrigerator removal, piano removal, trash hauling...