Where Do You Need Junk Removal?
Whether you are looking to throw away large household items like broken appliances or old furniture, or are just trying to clean up your home or yard, junk removal companies in Cleveland are here to help de-clutter your space quickly and efficiently. No license is required to perform junk removal in Cleveland so XRefer takes care to partner with companies that have experience, perform background checks on employees and don't overcharge.
The average cost for ¼ truck junk removal in Cleveland is $143. Pricing for ¼ truck junk removal in Cleveland includes 80 to 120 cubic ft.Get Pricing on ¼ Truck Junk Removal
The average cost for ½ truck junk removal in Cleveland is $287. Pricing for ½ truck junk removal in Cleveland includes 180 to 240 cubic ft.Get Pricing on ½ Truck Junk Removal
The average cost for ¾ truck junk removal in Cleveland is $413. Pricing for ¾ truck junk removal in Cleveland includes 300 to 360 cubic ft.Get Pricing on ¾ Truck Junk Removal
The average cost for full truck junk removal in Cleveland is $590. Pricing for full truck junk removal in Cleveland includes 420 to 480 cubic ft. Additional fees may apply for refrigerators, freezers, paint, tires, ac units, pianos and a few other large or hazardous items.Get Pricing on Full Truck Junk Removal
If your garage, attic or house is full of old junk, chances are all of it can be hauled away today. Moreover you probably won't miss any of it, and the relatively low cost is a great deal compared to reclaiming your space. Examples of what some junk haulers in Cleveland take away include:
Before you even call a junk hauler in Cleveland you want to write down specific questions that will help you make an educated choice in hiring the right specialist to remove your waste.
1. Determine what level of service is provided. Do they load the junk truck themselves? Do you need to place all items on the curb or will they gather it for you? Do you need to separate items that can be recycled? *If you require the removal of larger (anything over 10 ft.) or specialty items, be sure to ask whether these items can be removed.
2. Estimate process. Do you charge by portion of junk truck filled up or by weight? Can I send pictures to get a more accurate estimate over the phone? For the most accurate estimate for the cost of junk removal in Cleveland an on-site review at your home or office is the only way to go, as customers typically underestimate the volume of garbage. Most haulers charge by the portion of the truck that is used, and that is very hard for homeowners to conceptualize.
3. Do you pick up junk on weekends? Saturday is often the most convenient day for customers. Most haulers do not work Sundays but it can be negotiated.
4. Do you hold any type of certification or insurance? While a license is not required to operate, knowing if they have a disposal certification can help as additional training can give them an edge. Removing some items such as hazardous waste or medical waste, may require special certification so even if only a tiny portion of your junk is affected you will need a specialist. Also, hiring a company that holds liability insurance or worker's compensation ensures that you will not be held liable if an accident or damage occurs during the job.
5. Do you offer junk recycling? Unfortunately not all companies provide recycling for your unwanted junk. XRefer approved junk removal services in Cleveland go the extra step to recycle as much as possible. This not only helps the environment, but it is the responsible way to dispose of junk, eliminating the need to keep overfilling landfills.
6. Is there anything that I cannot include?
While XRefer partners are able to remove nearly any type of waste from your home or property there are some select items that cannot be hauled. The following items must be separated from your junk and cannot be hauled unless you work with an industry specialist:
7. Do you provide same day junk pickups? Yes! Same day junk pick up is available in most parts of Cleveland but be sure to request service before 10 am to get on the schedule.
XRefer will make sure you only work with reputable and experienced expert junk haulers in Cleveland who will get rid of unnecessary clutter from your home or office. Get started now, haulers are ready to provide a quote, have the experience and knowledge in handling all types of waste and are available in your area.
Note that if you need scrap metal removal, verify certification from the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries, Inc. (ISRI) and make sure they offer recycling. Recycling is an economical and eco-friendly way to reuse items that may have another purpose. Some companies will even donate items that are in good condition to organizations such as Habitat for Humanity or Goodwill.
There's a high demand for Cleveland junk removal. Call or request a quote right now!
Serving: Goodrich-Kirkland, Indurstrial Valley, North Broadway, Old Brooklyn, University District and throughout Cleveland.
Specializing in: junk hauling, junk removal, trash hauling...
1240 E 9th Street
Cleveland, OH 44199
Serving: Jefferson, Kamm's Corner, Old Brooklyn, Saint Claire-Superior, University District and throughout Cleveland.
Specializing in: junk removal, commercial junk removal, appliance removal...
2930 Prospect Ave E
Cleveland, OH 44115
Serving: Downtown, Lee Miles, Puritas Longmead, Riverside and throughout Cleveland.
Specializing in: junk removal, spring cleanings, trash hauling, garage clean outs...
263 W 38th st
Cleveland, OH 44114
Serving: Clark Fulton, Detroit Shoreway, Hough, Jefferson, Kamm's Corner, Stockyards and throughout Cleveland.
Specializing in: commercial junk removal, trash hauling, hoarding cleanup, garage clean outs...
3049 E 55th St
Cleveland, OH 44127
Serving: Brooklyn Center, Buckeye Shaker, Detroit Shoreway, Glenville, Kamm's Corner, North Collinwood and throughout Cleveland.
Specializing in: residential junk removal, spring cleanings, refrigerator removal...
7415 Bessemer Ave
Cleveland, OH 44127
Serving: Central, Euclid Green, Fairfax, Lee Miles, Puritas Longmead, Stockyards and throughout Cleveland.
Specializing in: junk hauling, junk removal, residential junk removal, hoarding cleanup...
4140 Trent Ave
Cleveland, OH 44109
Serving: Buckeye Shaker, Edgewater, Indurstrial Valley, Jefferson, Old Brooklyn, Saint Claire-Superior and throughout Cleveland.
Specializing in: junk hauling, commercial junk removal, piano removal...
8123 Jones Rd
Cleveland, OH 44105
Serving: Buckeye Shaker, Corlett, Detroit Shoreway, Euclid Green, Hough, Ohio City-West Side and throughout Cleveland.
Specializing in: residential junk removal, refrigerator removal, trash hauling, hoarding cleanup...
8101 Union Ave
Cleveland, OH 44105
Serving: Buckeye Shaker, Cudell, Detroit Shoreway, Euclid Green, Goodrich-Kirkland, South Broadway and throughout Cleveland.
Specializing in: junk hauling, spring cleanings, hoarding cleanup...
P.O. Box 608521
Cleveland, OH 44108
Serving: Brooklyn Center, Edgewater, Forest Hills, Mt Pleasant, Stockyards and throughout Cleveland.
Specializing in: commercial junk removal, spring cleanings, trash hauling, hoarding cleanup...
1272 Carlyon Rd
Cleveland, OH 44112
Serving: Central, Clark Fulton, Edgewater, Ohio City-West Side, South Collinwood and throughout Cleveland.
Specializing in: commercial junk removal, piano removal, hoarding cleanup, garage clean outs...